September 8, 2009

Falling Garden

Falling Garden
Falling Garden Detail
I have kind of a case of the Mondays (I know it's Tuesday, but this week Monday has shifted it's cruel, get-back-to-work duties one day over!), so here's something whimsical and lovely to try and get the week heading in a better direction: Falling Garden, the delicate installation piece by Gerda Steiner and Jรถrg Lenzlinger from the 2003 Venice Biennale. Wouldn't it be amazing to walk through this? I was lucky enough to visit the Biennale in 2007 and had a great time, but I wish I could have checked this installation out as well!

1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered your blog today and when seeing this breath-taking falling garden I just couldn't leave without writing something! The installation is absolutely fantastic and ethereal - so much out of this world. Would love to have seen it and experienced it myself!!

    ReplyDelete