September 21, 2009

Tea Towels & Screenprinting

Elisabeth Bentz - Tea Towel
I recently received this lovely blue linen silkscreened tea towel that I ordered from Elisabeth Bentz's Etsy shop. It's soft and delicate and I love it. Her blog Good Long While is sweet, too.
A friend of a friend was recently getting rid of some screen printing screens while doing some Fall cleaning, so, being the art supplies pack rat that I am, I offered to take them off her hands. The only catch: I don't know how to screen print. I've always wanted to learn so I was hoping that having the screens would force me figure it out, but it seems pretty complicated (though completely, completely awesome!) Maybe I'll be able to find a workshop to teach me the ins and outs to get me started?

No comments:

Post a Comment