July 30, 2010



"Folded finally into narrow shafts of sleep
in the dim shades of pre-dawn,
I rose upon the fullness of the vernal sun
to again experience
the dichotomous reality
that was then my life."

-Linda Neufer, from a page taken from her original illuminated poem, Transformation. This is the card used to advertise her exhibit and the recent publication of the poem in book form.

I love it so much I plan on framing it.

----

This weekend I'm off to one of my favorite places on Earth: Mt. Rainier. I've finally found a decent lab that will develop 120 film quickly and without charging an arm and a leg, so I plan on taking a few cameras with me to the mountain. Hopefully sometime soon I'll have some of those photos to share here with you.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend in at the mountain! I look forward to seeing photos!

    ReplyDelete