December 22, 2010




I thought I'd share
the holiday card I made
for 2010.
I love sending real mail,
and in their shiny gold envelopes,
I picture these guys
winging their way
to family and friends.

Around the wreath are my favorite words
from a beautiful old carol,
The Holly & The Ivy:

O the rising of the sun

And the running of the deer

The playing of the organ

Sweet singing of the choir.


----

And so with this I wish you
joy
& warmth
in this last month of the year
and look forward to seeing
what the next year
will bring.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! And you chose such nice words for it. I really need to send holiday cards next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous, dear. you are too talented!

    merry merry.
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Real mail is the best!
    I wish you a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! and love the photos you took of the cards too.
    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful. love it. thanks for sharing! keep the beautiful photos coming :)

    ReplyDelete